- Immunity Booster for Positive Health Promotion.
- Useful for Improvising Immunity.
- Beneficial in Throat Irritation & Digestion Complaints, and
- Specifically Ear, Nose, Throat related Respiratory Health.
- Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum),
- Tvak (Cinnamomum zeylanicum),
- Shunthi (Zingiber officinalis), &
- Maricha (Piper nigrum)
Size: 150 Tablets (Adult) 120 for Oral + 30 for Mouth Rinse
90 Tablets (Kids) 60 for Oral + 30 for Mouth Rinse
Dosage & Anupana: 1-2 Tablets Twice a day after the Meals, dispersed in 100-150 ml of boiled water or as advised by the Physician. Please consult your Ayurved Physician to know the exact dose for yourself.
✘ Pregnant Woman & Breastfeeding Mothers should consult their Health Expert.
Directions of use:
- Instructions for Oral Medication : Add 1-2 Tablets to a small glass (150 ml) of boiled water and stir well till Tablet dissolves completely & consume like Tea. Lemon Juice or Jaggery can be added as per taste.
- Directions for Mouthrinse : Add one Tablet to a small glass (150 ml) of boiled water and stir well till Tablet dissolves completely & is ready for Gargle or Mouthrinse.
✘ It’s generally not recommended for Kids under the age of 6, and under Parent’s Observation. You can use Jaggery in small amounts to make it palatable.