Last updated: June 6, 2020
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Vyas Ayurved, Parijat Apartments, 109/4, Uttam Thorat Colony Path, Pune, Maharashtra 411004.
- Country refers to: Maharashtra, India
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service. This Terms and Conditions agreement has been created with the help of the Terms and Conditions Generator.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to Vyas Ayurved, accessible from vyasayurved.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Service.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS on www.vyasayurved.com
All orders placed on www.vyasayueved.com are considered to be obligatory. By placing the order, the purchaser confirms that he or she has become familiar with these General Terms as well as with the Claim Order as stated on www.vyasayurved.com, and that he/she agrees to them.
By placing the order, the purchaser acknowledges the order, and will be required to accept the purchased goods. Each order will be confirmed by an email sent to the customer. The seller reserves the right to cancel the order fully or partly, if the purchased goods are not available, or for any other reasons. Should such a situation arise, the purchaser will be contacted directly to agree on the next step.
Ayush Ministry – Terms & Conditions
1. I have been explained the following in terms and language that I understand. I have explained the following in ……. (name of the language or dialect) that is spoken and understood by me.
2. I have been explained; I have been provided with the requisite information; I have understood; and thereafter I consent, authorize and direct the above named Vaidya/doctor and his / her team with associates or assistants of his / her choice to perform the proposed treatment / intervention mentioned here inabove.
3. I have been explained and have understood that due to unforeseen circumstances during the course of the proposed treatment / intervention something more or different than what has been originally planned and for which I am giving this consent may have to be performed or attempted. In all such eventualities, I authorize and give my consent to the medical team to perform such other and further acts that they may deem fit and proper using their professional judgment.
4. I have been explained and have understood the alternative methods and therapies of the proposed treatment / intervention, their respective benefits, material risks and disadvantages.
5. I have been explained and have understood that the proposed treatment / intervention has certain material risks / complications and I have been provided with the requisite information about the same. I have also been explained and have understood that there are other undefined, unanticipated, unexplainable risks / complications that may occur during or after the proposed treatment / intervention.
6. I state that the Vaidya / doctor has answered all my questions to my satisfaction regarding the proposed treatment / intervention.
7. I have been explained and have understood that despite the best efforts there can be no assurance about the result of the proposed treatment / intervention.. I further state and confirm that I have not been given any guarantee or warranty about the results of the proposed treatment / intervention.
8. I have been explained and have understood that despite all precautions complications may occur that may even result in death or serious disability.
9. I have been advised of the option to take a second opinion from another doctor regarding the proposed treatment.
10. I state that after explaining, counseling and disclosures I had been given enough time to make a decision for giving consent.
11. I have signed this consent voluntarily out of my free will and without any kind of pressure or coercion.
12. The Medicines being provided by Vyas Ayurved is in line with & in addition to the Medicines advised by Ayush Ministry for the purpose of boosting Immunity of said individual.
Clinic Name: Vyas Ayurved
Name of the Vaidya/Doctor: Dr. Aarti Vyas
Qualification: B.A.M.S.(Pune University)
Address: Parijat Apartments, 109/4, Prabhat Road, Pune-411004
Refund & Cancellation:
It is Vyas Ayurved’s intention to satisfy our customers. For this reason, we will gladly issue a full refund for any full priced unopened merchandise that is returned within 8 days from the date of delivery.
To return any items, please contact on 09921320001 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
All returned items must be accompanied by a copy of the original receipt, a return / exchange authorization number and in an unopened and salable condition.
Postage/ Shipping Charge will not be refunded.
Please note that we cannot offer exchanges or refunds on any opened or used products.
Please allow one week from the day you return your package for your request to be processed. You will be contacted once your return is complete.
Cancellation: If you want to cancel your order, you need to inform us by email at – email@example.com with your order no. within 8 hours of placing the order or before its dispatch whichever is earlier. Once your order is dispatched, it cannot be cancelled.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
POSTAGE & PACKAGING (P&P)
The postage and packaging costs are not included in the product price.
Products are usually shipped each working day. The delivery time, of course, depends on the destination.
“AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” Disclaimer
The Service is provided to You “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company’s provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
For European Union (EU) Users
If You are a European Union consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident in.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not effect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if We have made them available to You on our Service. You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org